Having a baby is nothing short of life-changing. As a parent, your baby’s first year is undoubtedly the most exciting and precious time in your life.
Which is why the majority of the families who come to me to have their baby photographed as a newborn also choose to invest in my Baby Plan package.
What is the ‘Baby Plan’?
‘Precieux Moments’ is my Baby Plan package which has been created for parents like you, who value professional photography and who are keen to document how your baby changes as they develop and grow.
It’s an incredible value discounted package which includes three ‘milestone’ portrait sessions, held at stages throughout your baby’s first year.
Why ‘Precieux Moments’?
Well, I’m French and that is the French term for, you’ve guessed it, ‘Precious Moments’.
And indeed, how precious those memories are!
Why invest in the Baby Plan?
There are many reasons to choose the Baby Plan.
- You’ll have a professional-quality photographic record of your baby’s first year, so you’ll be able to remember how they were at different stages in that first twelve months – priceless!
- You have the flexibility to choose when you want your baby to be photographed. There are two options available (read on to find out more)
- By booking the Baby Plan, you’ll not need to worry about having to remember to book in for future photo sessions. We will pencil in a date in your diary for all three sessions at the time of booking, so you’ll have the peace of mind that the session is secured in my schedule.
- And, last but not least, you’ll save more than £500 on the photo sessions, images and photo products (see below) by opting for the Baby Plan, rather than booking individual sessions throughout the year!
The Baby Plan is a great value way of capturing your baby’s first year
With my Baby Plan, you benefit from:
Discounted session fees
You’ll pay just £95 (the cake for the cake smash is not included in the session fee) which covers all three photo sessions.
If each session was booked separately the cost would normally be £79 each, so this is a total saving of at least £115 on session fees.
Discounted digital images
For each of the three sessions within the Baby Plan, you’ll pay £400 to receive all the images I capture on the day (a minimum of 20 images). All images will be provided to you as digital downloads after each session, ready for printing and sharing with your family and friends. Then, all images from the three sessions are also provided on a USB at the end of the plan.
If you opted to purchase all the digital images outside of the Baby Plan package, the cost each time would be £449, so this is a total saving of £147 on images across the year.
A complimentary photo product of your choice worth £399
With the Baby Plan package, also included is a fantastic quality ‘end of year’ photo product, worth £399.
This can be either:
- A beautiful nine-aperture frame which has room for you to display three of your favourite images from each of your Baby Plan sessions, suitable for hanging anywhere in your home.
- Or, a bespoke print and USB box which can be customised to your preferences and can also be personalised with your child’s name. The soft-touch box is a great way to store your beautiful prints from the three photo sessions.
- Or, a luxury, 40-page keepsake album with matching USB box which is a simply stunning way to display your favourite images.
Key milestones in your baby’s first year
The Baby Plan includes three ‘milestone’ portrait sessions, which you can take at any time. However, I recommend that you return to have your baby photographed when they have achieved a significant developmental milestone.
I could photograph your baby when they are aged 4 months, 7-8 months and one year:
- At four months old, babies are typically starting to show an interest in ‘tummy time’. Or, if they aren’t fans of that, I can photograph them lying on their backs looking up at the camera, which is really cute!
- At 7-8 months old, they have learnt to crawl and are now sitting independently
- Then, by their first birthday, they’re starting to talk and, perhaps, even walk unaided. Aren’t they clever?!
A second option is that I photograph your baby slightly later in their development. That way, the third and final session ties in with them reaching 18-24 months old:
- The first photoshoot would be a ‘sitter’ session with your baby aged approximately 8-9 months
- Next, I would photograph their first birthday with my ever-popular cake smash and bath splash celebrations –these are such fun!
- Finally, in the third session, I can photograph your baby at aged 18-24 months along with other members of the family, for a lovely family portrait. Even the dog can be included if you wish!
Precious moments you won’t want to miss
My goal is to capture these not-to-be-missed moments in stunning professional portraits while documenting your baby’s growth.
The pictures I create at each session become lasting memories of this incredibly special time.
An investment you won’t regret!
So, while choosing to invest in newborn photography is undoubtedly a great decision if you want lasting memories of your child’s first few weeks of life. There are so many reasons to also invest in professional photography throughout your baby’s first year too!
To recap, my Baby Plan is a very competitively priced package which offers you three private portraits sessions for your little prince or princess, as well as significantly discounted studio time, photos and photo products.
Each session takes place here in my photography studio in Greenwich and lasts up to one hour.
I’d love to help you capture your baby’s first year in photos
You’ll only get one chance to capture photographs like these while your child is small. My Baby Plan is a great way to get portraits of your child at a quality, unlike anything that you can create yourself at home.
The images are high-quality artworks in their own right – perfect for hanging on the walls at home and will give you years of pleasure (unlike the snapshots you might take on your smartphone and never print or look again!)
Yes, professional portrait photography is a great investment if you value being able to record and remember all those ‘Precieux Moments’.
While a newborn photography session is a great way to start a photographic record of your baby’s development, my Baby Plan captures all those adorable, not-to-be-missed moments in your baby’s first year.
Why not book your little person in today?!
For more details please call me on 07507 665493 or email me at email@example.com.