I hinted in my most recent blog that I’m launching some new portrait services in 2018. And it seems that the news sparked your interest as I’ve already had several enquiries about them.
So, with Christmas now done and dusted and the New Year in full swing, I wanted to give you the full details and let you know that these brand-new portrait sessions are now available to book!
What’s new at Sandra Cullen Photography?
There are three new services to tell you about. All are amazing value, so are ideal if you’re after beautiful professional portraits of your family but are on a set budget.
I’ve named them ‘Short and Sweet’, which is exactly what they are! They are miniature versions of my full photography sessions.
Seven reasons to book a Short and Sweet portrait session
Prices from just £150!
Whereas my photography packages have previously started at £395, you’re now able to experience a professional ‘Short and Sweet’ photoshoot with me at my new photography studio in Woolwich, south-east London for an amazingly affordable price. These new all-inclusive packages start from just £150!
This price includes the private photo session and five high-resolution digital images available for you to download. You can then arrange to have them printed, to the size and specification you want, ready for hanging on your walls at home.
2. Same quality service
You’ll get the same professional photoshoot experience that I offer all my customers. They’re simply shorter, pared-back and fuss-free versions of my full photography services.
3. Quick and fuss-free
The Short and Sweet portrait sessions won’t take long – you can pop in in the morning or afternoon and within an hour you’ll be getting on with your day.
4. Weekend availability
The miniature cake smash sessions (find out more below) are available on a Saturday – ideal if you’d normally struggle to get to me in the week.
5. Less hassle for you!
And since they’re done at my studio, there’s no cleaning up for you afterwards. Leave that all to me!
6. Lots of images to choose from
You’ll receive a good variety of images from your Short and Sweet portrait session. I’ll take lots of photographs of your baby and offer you between five-ten of the very best images, so that you’ll have lots of choose from.
7. Option to upgrade your package
And, finally, as well as the five digital images you’ll receive as part of your all-inclusive package, you’ll still have the option to top up your package to include your choice of prints, wall art and gifts if you wish.
I can arrange everything for you and will place your order with my professional print supplier, managing the entire process to ensure that your finished photo products are nothing short of perfect.
In fact, I highly recommend that you get your photos printed and up on the walls at home. That way, you can relive the memories and enjoy them every single day, while getting the maximum value from your investment in photography.
The new Short and Sweet portrait sessions
So, like the sound of all that? Great, let me introduce you to the new services.
Short and Sweet Newborn Photography
First up, there are my custom newborn photography sessions in miniature, which are an excellent option for babies aged 3-10 weeks old.
This service is perfect for those who parents who may have missed the true ‘newborn’ phase of up to three weeks. Since it’s available for babies up to 10 weeks old, you can still get the beautiful baby pictures you want without having to panic that you have missed your chance.
They are designed for those who adore newborn baby photographs but have missed out on the short 3 week window for a newborn session.
The session is just one-hour long, so I focus less on the fine art sleeping baby poses that I offer in my full newborn photoshoots (which can take a long time to setup), and there is more emphasis on relaxed baby photos.
The small print
- ‘Short and Sweet’ Newborn Photography is a set price package. For £195, you’ll receive a private photo session lasting one hour, and five high-resolution digital images for you to download.
- The cost of the session is due in full in advance.
- These sessions include one shot featuring a prop from my studio collection, one baby portrait, one family picture and a couple of ‘wrapped’ baby pictures which are the most popular and best-selling photo setups I do.
- If you are still pregnant when you book a £100 deposit will be due, then when we set the date for your session the remaining £95 will be due. If your baby has already arrived, the full balance is payable to book.
Secondly, ‘my new ‘Smash Saturdays’ is a stripped-back version of my ever-popular cake smash portrait service.
Cake smashes used to be associated with babies turning one but they’re actually ideal for babies of any age from sitting independently to the toddler years! And these sessions are such fun – take a look at my cake smash gallery!
The small print
- For one Saturday per month only, I’ll exclusively be offering miniature cake smash portrait sessions. There are just four slots available throughout each ‘Smash Saturday’.
- Each session will last 45 minutes in my photography studio.
- These sessions cost £150, which is due in full in advance.
- I’ll photograph your baby in front of a simple coloured backdrop with their smash cake, which is an iced sponge cake. For more options, including a bespoke professionally made cake, bespoke and themed backdrops and use of accessories, as well as before and after cake smash shots including a bath splash, please book my full cake smash package.
Short and Sweet Sitter Sessions
Since your baby grows and changes rapidly in their first year, ‘Sitter’ sessions are great for capturing them at the different stages.
Sitting, crawling, learning to walk – these are all hugely important milestones for you baby and ones that you’ll want to capture in photographs to keep the memories alive.
The small print
- Short and Sweet Sitter sessions cost £195, which is due in full in advance.
- Each session will last 45 minutes in my photography studio
All-inclusive portrait photography
So, to recap, these three new Short and Sweet portrait sessions are all available from just £150 and include the five digital images, with the option to upgrade further.
I really hope that you like the sound of them? I for one, can’t wait to get started on my first of these new sessions later this week!
Please note that I’m going to offering a very limited number of Short and Sweet sessions each month, so I’m anticipating that they’ll book up quickly. You can reserve yours by emailing me at email@example.com.