Easter Activities with Baby Greenwich
I always found Easter the most “awkward” holiday! It feels like we just finished Christmas and yet again, the children are off school for two weeks! And it’s not like we can always rely on the weather to be kind to us. A lot of playgroups will be closed and parents with babies will be left wondering what they can do to entertain them.We are very lucky to live in South East London as I have found a lot of Easter activities with baby in Greenwich and surrounding area. Here is a selection of just a few:
- Charlton’s Toy Library is having an Easter Party on Saturday 19th March from 10am to 12pm at Charlton Assembly Rooms. Entertainment will be provided by Diddi Dance, Tiptoes and Tappers and Theatre Bug and craft by Punk Me Up Buttercup. There will also be face painting, an Easter Egg Hunt and Easter Bonnet Competition.Tickets are £5. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a place.
- Pistachios in the Park / East Greenwich Pleasaunce are doing an Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday 20th March from 1 to 4pm and it’s £2 per child.
- The amazing Under 1 Roof in Woolwich Arsenal is having a lot of activities over the holidays.
SATURDAY 26TH MARCH
Easter Saturday fun day, bonnets, egg hunt, arts and crafts, live music and shows (tickets on sale soon)
SATURDAY 2ND APRIL
Baby Broadway, all your musical favourites in a fun 45 min show 11am. £10 per ticket http://babybroadway.co.uk/ev…/under-1-roof-woolwich-arsenal/
SATURDAY 9TH APRIL
Mess Around Messy Play: poptastic fun for 6m – 10 year olds. 10:30am https://www.messarounduk.com/…/messy-play-south-east-londo…/
- Just down the road from me, the fantastic Woodland Farm is organising an Egg-cellent Easter Trail. It will be on Friday 25th March from 10 to 2. Come by at any time. Contact Hannah Forshaw on 0208 319 8900 or email@example.com if you have any questions. It’s only £2 per child. http://www.thewoodlandsfarmtrust.org/what-s-on.html
- They are also organising a Spring trail on Wednesday 6th April. You can pick up a trail sheet and search for all the signs that Spring has sprung! No booking required. £1 per child.
- Still at Woodland Farm, Lambing Day will be on Sunday 10th April from 11am to 4pm. See the newborn lambs and enjoy the chance to buy local products. There will be an Easter Egg Hunt and craft activities available. Free entry to all but donations are always welcome. No dogs allowed.
- Another Easter Egg Hunt this time at the Cutty Sark. It’s on from Saturday 26th to Monday 28th March from 10am to 5pm. The hunt is included in the admission ticket or free to members. More information on http://www.rmg.co.uk/see-do/exhibitions-events/chestertons-easter-egg-hunt
- Zippos Circus is back in Blackheath from the 24th March to the 5th April. Prices start at £7.50. You can book online at http://zippos.co.uk/
These are just a few examples of events happening in the area. This list should help a little to get you started! I hope you found it useful!